The official University of Illinois property records are maintained in Banner Fixed Asset. However, units use FABweb to maintain their equipment records.
Units must use FABweb to:
- Process a New Acquisition in FABweb
- Add Donated, Found, and Other Non-Cash Addition Equipment to FABweb
- Update an Existing Asset in FABweb
- Transfer Equipment to Another Unit
- Dispose of Unneeded Equipment
To obtain access, go to the FABweb application and try to log on. If you do not have authorization, the Request Authorization page will display. Enter your information to start the authorization process. All FABweb users must request access for themselves.
Attend FABweb training if you are responsible for updating equipment records.
Last Updated: September 3, 2015