University Office of Capital Programs and Real Estate Services
The University Office of Capital Programs and Real Estate Services, in collaboration with the three campuses and other University Administration colleagues, supports the University of Illinois missions by facilitating and overseeing the development of and adherence to policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the built environment of the University. UOCP&RES is responsible for master planning at all three campuses and acquiring property to meet the needs of the master plans. Real Estate Services also assists University departments in obtaining leased space off-campus. For more information, please visit the Office of Capital Programs & Real Estate Services web site.
- Capital Agenda Items for the Board of Trustees.
- Master Planning and Guidelines.
- Professional Services Consultant Selection.
- Capital Performance Reporting.
- Procurement and Contracting Requirements.
- Liaison to the Illinois Capital Development Board.
- Capital Oversight of Auxiliary Services.
- Capital Management Applications and Systems.
- Capital Policies and Processes.
Real Estate Services
- Property Acquisition and Disposition.
- Property Leasing with Third Parties for Off-Campus and Campus Property.
- Easements and Licenses.
- University Real Estate Needs and Development Planning.
- Oversight of Willard Airport.
- Oversight of Research Park.
Last Updated: December 31, 2014