iBuy Training Materials
iBuy instructor-led courses are available at each of our campuses. Please visit our course registration page to sign up.
These lessons have audio. If you do not have audio capability, please use the Closed Captioning function by clicking the CC button () in the playback controls at the bottom of the video.
- iBuy Overview
- This course provides an overview of what iBuy is, how to find the iBuy website, iBuy roles, the requisition workflow/approval process, and contact information for additional help.
- Approvals process
- This course identifies the approvals process and demonstrates how to approve, reject, and return a requisition.
- This course demonstrates how to build, save, and retrieve an e-quote.
- Non-Catalog form
- This course demonstrates how to use the non-catalog form to order items that are not available via hosted or PunchOut catalogs.
- Setting up your profile
- This course demonstrates how to complete your profile and add additional ship-to addresses, how to edit your FOAPAL, and how to add a FOAPAL to your favorites.
- Shop at the top
- This course demonstrates how to complete a search using shop at the top and identifies the fields used in searches.
Please send questions or comments regarding training to the OBFS Training Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: April 13, 2017