Back to Top
Training Center

Department Card Manager: Modify or Cancel an Existing P-Card

The Department Card Manager (DCM) and Delegate can modify or cancel an existing P-Card.

  1. Login to the P-Card Software.
  2. Select P-Cards from the Manager menu.
  3. Select Issued from the Status list.
  4. Click the Find Matching Cards button to find a list of all active department Cardholders.
  5. Select the Cardholder’s name.
  6. Click the Modify button in the Cardholder’s record.
  • Select To Be Modified from the Status list if you make changes to the record.
  • Select To Be Deleted from the Status list to request cancellation of the card.
  1. Enter any comments relating to the changes in the Comments field.
  2. Click the Save Changes button.
  3. Select Log Off from the File menu.

Please contact UPAY Card Services if you have any questions.

Click the print icon Print webpage to print this page.

Last Updated: June 13, 2018

Give us feedback about this page Submit Feedback