Links & Resources
Capital Development Board
- The Capital Development Board (CDB) oversees the construction of new state facilities, such as prisons, college and university classroom buildings, mental health hospitals and state parks. To work with CDB on state construction projects and learn more about guidelines and procedures, check out the CBD's website.
Diverse Vendor Search
- Search the BEP Vendors Directory, the Small Business Vendors Directory or the VOSB/SDVOSB Vendors Directory.
Illinois Procurement Bulletin Public Institutions of Higher Education
- The Bulletin is a free online resource for vendors wishing to do
business with the public universities in Illinois. Participating
universities post notices for upcoming bids, requests for proposal,
requests for information, solicitation documents, and awards.
Illinois Procurement Bulletin - Supplies and Services
- The State of Illinois is pleased to introduce its new Vendor Payment Program. This program is designed to assist our vendors and service providers with working capital.
Illinois Department of Transportation - Procurement
Learn more about IDOT business processes related to procurement,
including prequalification, advertisements, policies, guidelines, and
Illinois Procurement Gateway
The IPG is an online vendor portal used for gathering business
information from vendors who wish to conduct business with Illinois'
State agencies and universities. There is no registration cost to vendors.
- The University of Illinois Purchasing Divisions are a division of the Office of Business and Financial Services designated to obtain commodities, equipment, and services to support the educational mission of the University.
State of Illinois, Sell 2 Illinois
- Navigate Sell 2 Illinois streamlined procurement process. Special programs are available for small and diverse business enterprises to help you grow your revenues, enhance your credentials and build your business capacity.
University Office of Capital Programs & Real Estate Services
- The University Office of Capital Programs and Real Estate Services facilitaties and oversees the development of and adherence to policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the built environment of the University.
Last Updated: May 11, 2016