Back to Top
Payroll & Benefits

Payroll Deductions

Payroll is calculated according to all applicable federal, state, and local law as well as university policies.

Deductions and Net Pay

Payroll deductions fall into one of the following categories:

Voluntary Deductions

Involuntary Deductions

Tax Deductions

SURS and Retirement Deductions

Contact UPB

If you have questions about your deductions contact UPB through the University Payroll & Benefits Service Portal.

Last Updated: August 24, 2023

Give us feedback about this page Submit Feedback