Back to Top
Share via emailSave bookmarkGenerate PDFPrint webpage

Reimbursements to Employees Forms

Travel/Employee Expense Reimbursement

Use Chrome River to submit requests for most employee reimbursements. To request reimbursements to Foreign National employees and non-employees, consult Payments to Foreign Nationals.

General Encumbrance/Wire Transfer Payment Request

The Chrome River system may not be used to:

  • Request payment on General Encumbrances
  • Request payment by Wire Transfer (EFT)

To request payment on General Encumbrances use the Request a General Encumbrance/Wire Transfer Payment Form.

To request payment by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), also known as Wire Transfer, use the Request a General Encumbrance/Wire Transfer Payment Form and the Electronic Fund Transfer Form.

Payment Action Request

Use this form to void, re-establish, or replace an outdated reimbursement check or to inquire on the status of a reimbursement check.

Travel or Program Advance Closure

Last Updated:May 22, 2023

Give us feedback about this page Submit Feedback