Back to Top
Card Services

Report Lost/Stolen P-Card

If your P-Card is lost or stolen, immediately contact Bank of America at 888-449-2273.  Provide your University Identification Number (UIN) as your Account Verification Code.

Note:  The following actions may also be required if a fraudulent transaction posts in Chrome River:

  • Contact UPAY Card Services if a credit is not issued for the fraudulent charge within 60 days of contacting the bank.
  • Create an ER in Chrome River for the fraudulent charge.  The credit can be processed on the same ER.

Last Updated: August 11, 2022

Give us feedback about this page Submit Feedback