Back to Top
Business and Financial Policies and Procedures

8.6.7 Request Payment from a Registered Organization Fund

Policy Statement

The president or treasurer of a registered organization may request payment from their organization fund. These funds can include organizations composed of students or other groups that are registered at their university:

  • Registered student organizations (Urbana and Springfield)
  • Organizations covered by the Chicago Organization Fund
  • Other registered organizations (Urbana and Springfield)

Payments for services will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099-MISC as taxable income when appropriate.


To request payment from a registered organization fund:

  1. Complete and submit the Organization Fund Disbursement Voucher form to:
        Chicago - Office of Campus Programs
        Urbana - Office of Registered Organizations
        Springfield - Student Affairs Building, Room 20
  2. Campus Programs (Chicago), the Office of Registered Organizations (Urbana), or Student Affairs (Springfield) review and enter the payment information in the Chrome River System.
  3. UAFR reviews the payment request and forwards it to University Payables (UPAY) who reviews and processes for payment.

Organization Fund Disbursement Voucher

19 Contracts

UIC Campus Programs
Urbana Office of Registered Organizations
Springfield Student Organizations - Forms and Policies

Last Updated: January 23, 2023 | Approved: Senior Associate Vice President for Business and Finance | Effective: September 2012

Give us feedback about this page Submit Feedback