Replenish a Program Advance to Pay Human Subjects
Before You Begin
Replenish a human subjects advance every 30 days to fund the study on an ongoing basis and to ensure that expenses are being promptly recorded in Banner.
To replenish a human subjects advance:
- Gather receipts or other documentation for the money already given to human subjects.
- Log in to TEM. In the Create New area, select the Expense Report icon. Consult the job aid System Navigation if you need help identifying the icon.
- In the Document Header screen, begin your Report Title with "ADVR" so University Payables (UPAY) can expedite processing. Select "Employee Misc Expense Reimbursement" from the drop-down list in the Purpose field.
- Proceed through the screens. For step-by-step instructions, including how to indicate direct deposit or cash, consult the job aid Replenish a Program Advance.
- UPAY reviews the request and processes for payment.
Last Updated: February 5, 2013 | Approved: Senior Associate Vice President for Business and Finance | Effective: September 2012