Back to Top
Business and Financial Policies and Procedures


1. Where can I get answers to my Payables questions?

The OBFS website contains many Payables resources, including several FAQs. Consult Payments to Vendors and Students FAQs, Employee Reimbursements FAQs, TEM FAQs, and Business Travel FAQs. There are also many University Payables Training Materials.

2. If my work location changes am I required to fill out a Headquarters Designation form?

No, you are not required to fill out the form because your headquarters will change automatically with your new location. If you are receiving travel reimbursement to travel to the location where you spend most of your working time, you may need to fill out the form. Contact University Payables for assistance.

Last Updated: March 19, 2013 | Approved: Senior Associate Vice President for Business and Finance | Effective: September 2012

Give us feedback about this page Submit Feedback