Back to Top
Business and Financial Policies and Procedures


1. How can I set up a Student Account Receivable (SAR) for a student?

You do not need to do this. Administrative Information Technology Services (AITS) creates SAR customer accounts in Banner AR when prospective students are admitted to the University. Their accounts are activated at the first assessment.

2. A lot of students ask, "How can I pay my bill?"

There are several ways. Consult Making Payments for a list of payment options.

3. I have received a non-University scholarship check for a student. What do I do with it?

Send it to your campus Office of Student Financial Aid.

Last Updated: August 1, 2012 | Approved: Senior Associate Vice President for Business and Finance | Effective: March 2010

Give us feedback about this page Submit Feedback