Back to Top
Business and Financial Policies and Procedures

4.1.4 Change an Employee's Job

Policy Statement

Units must submit employee job changes to their university human resources office.


To change an employee's job:

  1. Contact your university HR office to determine how to submit the change.

Additional Resources

HR Front End Transaction Tips
HR Front End Training
Process for HR Transactions

Last Updated: November 29, 2018 | Approved: Senior Associate Vice President for Business and Finance | Effective: March 2010

Give us feedback about this page Submit Feedback