Back to Top
Business and Financial Policies and Procedures

20.2.6 Request ID Cards for Affiliated Groups

Policy Statement 

Because i-card Programs is responsible for limiting the number of cards used to access services, university-affiliated organizations who want cards must contact and coordinate their efforts with i-card Programs.

i-card Programs does not provide the services accessed by the card. If you want services for your group, contact the units that provide those services.


To request cards for affiliated groups:

  1. Contact i-card Programs at 217-265-6464 or
  2. i-card Programs consults with the campus ID Committee to determine whether an existing card type can be distributed to members of your group. In very rare cases, a new card type may be developed.

Last Updated: October 21, 2011 | Approved: Senior Associate Vice President for Business and Finance | Effective: January 2002

Give us feedback about this page Submit Feedback