Budget Development is a web-based application used to establish and view new fiscal year budgets for state, institutional, self-supporting, and medical service plan funds.
However, budget development (lowercase) is also an annual process of preparing, editing, reviewing, and rolling fiscal year budgets to the operating ledger. This course refers to the budget development process in all lowercase letters.
In this course, you learn how to use the Web for Finance Budget Development application to edit and/or review fiscal year budget changes.
2 hours and 30 minutes
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the budget development process
- Access (log in to) and navigate Budget Development
- Enter and use a query to determine and view base budgets
- Enter, calculate, and post budget changes
- Generate Organization Hierarchy queries
- View the lock status for and lock and unlock access for organizations
Copyright © 2004 by University of Illinois - UI-Integrate
Project. All rights reserved.