Utilities Administration is a part of Enterprise Services. Enterprise Services is comprised of two distinct units: Enterprise Risk Management and Utilities Administration.
- Interface to energy markets to economically and reliably procure fuels and energy for the production facilities.
- Supports operational and performance optimization through plant forecasting and optimization modeling.
- Supports planning, budgeting, rate setting, and reporting activities for Campus operations.
- Engages in regulatory reviews, rate case interventions, and performs compliance reporting.
- Provides quality assurance regarding accuracy of campus utility charges from external vendors.
Unit Head: Daniel Mortland, Assistant Vice-President - firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit Structure: Enterprise Services Org Chart
Contact Information: Who To Ask
Web Page: Utilities Administration
Policies & Procedures: Derivatives Use Policy